Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Goodbye Nebraska

So, now my blog is up and needs to be fed. My final day in Nebraska is coming to an end and tomorrow at 6 a.m. I will be leaving this lovely corn-filled state for a couple days to visit my girlfriend in Baltimore before I head off to Germany. I will leave Baltimore on Tuesday the 29th so I still have a little while left in the US.

I'll have another pre-departure update sometime before I leave for Germany next tuesday but my basic plan while I'm there is to have at least two posts a week, one being sometime in the middle of the week and the other on the weekend. I'll be letting you in on how things are in Rostock, what's awesome, what sucks, and everything in between. I'll try to put pictures to go with the posts as often as I can. So until then, I hope you enjoy the rest of your time on the interwebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment